Melt Me Down Spray Tips for a long wear application
Here are a few Tips on how to Make the
Melt Me Down Spray
for a long wear application
- Make sure the hair line is cleaned with alcohol
- If the lace wig has been worn- make sure all the lace has been cleaned off of the lace.
- Finish cleaning the lace with alcohol prior to applying the wig.
- Apply the Melt Me Down Spray onto the skin before applying the lace.
- If the wig is new- apply the spray on your skin and above the lace prior to removing the excess lace.
- Wrap the hair line with a scarf or headband and allow the wig to cure for at least 15 minutes before applying any styling products to the hair line.
- If applying a lace front wig, melt 2-3 inch sections of lace at a time.
- Use a blow dryer to quicken the curing time.
Leave a comment